- Energy & Environmental Consulting Services LLC (ESCOPR) has been a leader in the energy efficiency since 2003. ESCOPR is committed with providing an excellent service by providing quality consulting engineering on the development and implementation of energy conservation strategies and environmental projects, from audit, design and construction, to commissioning.
- Our objective is to provide the most innovative and efficient solutions to reduce operational costs by implementing the best renewable energy: the conservation of energy, water and fuels. ESCOPR emphasizes in providing the following services in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean:
- Business value depends greatly on energy optimization, conservation and environmental compliance assurance. It is our mission to provide businesses with the best solutions and state-of-the-art technologies to assure that they receive strong professional services to accomplish their operational objectives with low costs and high quality.
Our company supports clients by providing innovative solutions to complex problems focused on water, environment, energy, fuel, infrastructure, and resource management.
- ESCOPR can provide a core team of engineers and project management services to support the successful delivery and implementation of projects.
- We have the best team of engineers, auditors, energy consultants, technical specialists and construction personnel. Specialized teams are established for every new or improved energy efficient and environmental project providing the best support for the clients in the following sectors:
Our business is founded on the long-term relationships we’ve built with our customers, on our expertise with energy efficient and environmental projects for many multinational companies, market understanding and reputation for reliably delivering the required services. These are the credentials needed to assure our clients an expedited and successful completion of the services provided on time, on budget and on specification without compromising quality and safety.
Meet Our Team
Jorge Hernández, PE, CEM
Jorge Hernandez is the President and Energy Manager of ESCOPR. He is a licensed/professional mechanical engineer and a certified energy manager with over 25 years of experience, specialized in utility operations and infrastructure development with technical expertise towards utility optimization and energy management fields. He is also a certified OSHA Construction Outreach Trainer.
Eng. Hernández developed the Energy and Water Conservation Programs for different multinational companies. His expertise and execution skills have provided more than $100MM/year in energy savings in operational costs, as well as many cost avoidance initiatives that have been introduced in new capital projects or infrastructure expansions to over 200 commercial, institutional, industrial and government sectors.
Eng. Jorge Hernández is results oriented and has strong capabilities to handled complex multi-functional projects from the conceptual design, pre-construction, start up and commissioning activities. Some strong creative projects designed and constructed by Eng. Hernández are the LPG Fuel Switching Initiative, COGEN Right Fit, Caribbean Stream, and hundreds of custom built energy conservation projects for many multinational companies in all utility systems.
Now, as founder and President of ESCOPR, he is committed to share his knowledge and expertise with companies that are serious about developing strategies aimed to reduce energy, water and fuel costs in their operations.
José "Manny" Hernández
Our Field Work Team
Electrical and Mechanical Certified Professionals
Provide our clients with the most innovative solutions to reduce operational costs. Emphasize in cost effective solutions to reduce the use of energy, water and fuel consumption costs.
Implement an energy and water conservation program that promotes a saving strategy to reduce operational costs and extend the life of the natural resources by reducing the ecological footprint.
Our philosophy centralizes in optimizing the existing infrastructure assisting our clients to quickly implement conservation technologies providing the best economic and environmental benefits with minimum or no investment.
Request a audit!
ESCOPR performs free audits to commercial, institutional, industrial, and government facilities.